University Counsellors offer free and confidential counselling to students or staff who want to talk through and change areas of difficulty, conflict or crisis in their lives.
University Counsellors can deal with a wide range of personal difficulties such as:
- feeling stressed, anxious or depressed
- wanting to become more confident and assertive
- family and relationship conflicts
- grief and bereavement
- alcohol and other drug problems
- emotional stresses associated with study or work
- adjustment to life changes and study
Bronwyn Seaborn is the counsellor on the Southern Sydney campus. To make an appointment to see Bronwyn phone (02) 4221 3445, please be sure to mention you are studying at the Southern Sydney campus (1300 303 455 will reach this number for the cost of a local call).